Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Friday, Get Your Vote On!

First, let me say a quick very happy Canada day & Fourth of July for this long weekend (and it's a beautiful sunny day in my neck of the woods). What better way to celebrate 'Easy Living' this week than going to the beach? That's my plans for my day off today, hope you have something fun planned for the weekend too!

I'm inspired to relax, take it all in, and smile because of the fabulous treasuries this week!

It's time to vote! Voting will be open until Sunday. The winner will be featured on Monday's Blog!

The four finalists this week are:

Follow Your Bliss (140 views)

Rosemary Mint and Cherry Vanilla (101 views)

Summertime---"Chillin' (91 views)

I like laying in a hammock (73 views)





 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, we do read every one and truly appreciate your time