Thursday, February 10, 2011

Get Your Vote on! (special, early edition)

Hey everyone. I know it's kinda weird...starting the vote on Thursday, but I have a good excuse. It's the weekend before Valentines day so my valentine and I are going away tomorrow for a long weekend getaway. But don't worry. I'll be back on Sunday to contact the winner.

So it's time to hop to it and get your vote on! We had a great response this week. There are some wonderful treasuries & it was very close! You'll have till Sunday to vote. The winner's shop will be featured Monday on the Undiscovered blog.

Our 4 finalists are:

It's not easy being green (123 views)

Jump for my love (112 views)

Common Spring, Let's Go! (109 views)

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter on its way (98 views)



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment, we do read every one and truly appreciate your time